In this blog, we’ve discussed what CBD can do for your skin, but today I’d like to look at what it can do for your hair. Our mane can be our crowning glory or it can be a source of frustration. CBD, showing up in more hair care products, and beauty products in general, may have potential for giving you nothing but good hair days. OK, that may be hyperbole, but let’s just delve into why CBD may be good for your mane.
CBD and hair growth
When you break down the components of CBD, you can find so many reasons to use it on your hair. Why’s that? It contains all of the 21 amino acids, which are vital for strengthening your hair by building collagen and elastin. What else you ask?
What CBD does for your hair:
· It’s the perfect complement of omega fatty acids needed for hair growth.
· It can improve circulation in the scalp, which can stimulate hair growth.
· It helps hair retain moisture to prevent breakage, and providing a perfect climate for growth.
· It regenerates your scalp, which can prevent dandruff and injury to hair follicles.
· Its anti-inflammatory properties helps reduce scalp inflammation, which can lead to hair loss.
As you can see, just as CBD is a boon for our complexion, it can promote the lustrous locks we all hope to achieve.
How do you use CBD?
Good question. You can always purchase a product that contains CBD oil. Or you can make your own shampoo with all-natural ingredients and CBD oil. You can also add a couple drops of CBD oil to your own shampoo, but chances are your shampoo has a lot of chemicals and toxins, so I’ll just let you draw your own conclusions. Using CBD and argan oil, you can make a hair mask to help nourish and fortify your hair. Finally, apply a couple drops of oil to your head and work it into scalp and leave it.